Friday, December 20, 2013

Chi Chi Memories Post #3

Hello!  So I just completed my huge project for my youngest one's Kindergarten class.  I will share that on another day.  I have a few more things to complete tonight so I will make this a short post. 

I have another Chi Chi Memories project to share today.  This digi is available in the A Joyful Season set.  Such a cute bear!  I decided to try a recessed window card and the tutorial I more or less followed can be found HERE.  It looks complicated but it's not too bad once you get all the measurements straight.

Here is a close up of the image.  I've added lots of stickles and some pearl accents too.

Here is a different angle so you can see the recessed window part.

This is a close up of the sentiment which is from CC Designs.  Another winter birthday card.  Love these pierced tag dies from MFT.

Alright, I gotta go and finish up some calendars.  I hope I have time to get them down tonight!

Thanks so much for visiting!


4 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Dang, you just keep cranking out these awesome Christmas projects!!! You are making us all look bad!! lol! I don't know how you do it, but you are awesome!!

Handmade Cuties said...

I agree with Rachel's "Dang..."! Sooo cute!

Cheryl said...

Another cute card! Wow! Yeah, it looks complicated to make!

Leanne said...

Wow, so many awesome Christmas projects, this is amazing! I'm jumping on the same bandwagon, you're amazing!
^.^