Friday, December 27, 2013

Chi Chi Memories Post #4

Hi everyone!  Hope you all had a wonderful holiday.  I think I am starting to feel a bit lazy and just want to recover from all the food eating and present opening.  It's bad to eat chocolates and desserts for breakfast and well, all throughout the day. 

Anyway, here is my card featuring Chi Chi Memories A Joyful Season digi image.  I kept this one pretty simple since it's such a busy time of the year.  I did get to play around with some of my new embossing enamel and some glitters.  I tried hard not to get my crafty area too messy.

Here is a close up of the image and the embossing and glitter.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


5 comments:

Lynn said...

Aw, really, really cute! Love that embossing powder look...great for snow. Hope your Xmas was super. Happy New Year!

Handmade Cuties said...

Those chi chi memories designs are adorable and you made them even more cute (love the belly button). I'm eating a lot of butter mochi - breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack. Have a great weekend!

Cheryl said...

Cute! Love all that glitter! Yeah, it gets messy, so much static cling or something too.

Leanne said...

Cute and look at all the glitter!! I'm more of a stickles kind of girl cause the glitter would be all over the place. hahaha! Totally cute card!
^.^

RiNNE said...

The glittery goodness here is fabulous! And love those Kawaii images!