Monday, November 12, 2012

All That Scraps November Review

Hi again!  Today we are doing a review of the November stamps (Mashi's Muffins and Futuristic) released over at All That Scraps.  I'll be sharing a Futuristic card.

This is Jackie Frost.  I colored her in shades of purple this time instead of blue.  I had to test out my Big Shot so I cut out the square doily from Cheery Lynn Designs which is really intricate.  It cut out nicely so I was happy.

A close up.  I just stuck with a simple design and card.

I will be back tomorrow with a special All That Scraps preview of a new and super cute stamp set!

Thanks for reading!


7 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

She turned out so pretty in purples. Very pretty die you used too.

Denice said...

Awesome image!
My daughter (who's looking over my shoulder) likes it too!
Love the purple...works great for frosty and wintery fun!
:Dxx

Cheryl said...

So pretty! Nice coloring! The doily turned out nice.

Rachel Parys said...

Very cool! Love that you colored her up in my fav color!! The purple looks awesome!! Great card!

Leanne said...

Love the soft colors and this simple layout is perfect. Gorgeous card!
x
;)

Handmade Cuties said...

I am just wow'd!

RiNNE said...

Very pretty! Just watched Rising of the Guardians so I like her a lot :).