Thursday, November 1, 2012

TGF's Farm Fresh Friday -- Stamp your own background

Hello!  Happy November!  Time for some Christmas shopping soon!  I better make a list to get a bit more organized this year.  I think I'll be avoiding the malls though and just ordering everything online. 

Have you seen the cute and awesome release at TGF?  Love the new stamps!  But it's also the last release for me.  So sad.  The next 2 months will be bitter-sweet.  Onto the FFF of this week.  Aeryn is hosting and wants us to stamp our own background.

Here is my card with the super adorable Holiday Anya 2.  I created the background with stamps from TGF's Clear Christmas set.  The snowflakes and tree are heat embossed in white onto kraft.  I think I am getting a bit predictable here.  I do seem to be writing heat embossed and kraft a lot on these posts!  The little tag and sentiment are from PTI.

Here's a close up.  She's so pretty! 

I hope everyone gets a chance to play with this challenge!

Thanks for reading!


9 comments:

Mary J said...

So pretty, Eva! Love the inky edges too!

Cheryl said...

Argh, Christmas! I'm still recovering from Halloween! Awww, your term is almost over :( It went kind of fast!

Cute card! Can't go wrong with white and kraft, esp. with snowflakes!

Anita said...

A beautiful card Eva. Love the way the white snowflakes look on kraft and you've colored Anya beautifully!

Creations by Shirl said...

Adorable and always Eva!

Rachel Parys said...

Kraft paper and heat embossing, two of my fav things ever!!! This turned out super cute, what a fun idea!! Love it!

Mimi said...

She is pretty and cute!! The embossed background came out beautiful!! am gonna give it another try! Have a wonderful weekend! ;D

Danni said...

So cute!! I just love the look of white on kraft!

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

Hi Eva love the effect on the kraft paper,she's so sweet!
hugs
Doreen

Leanne said...

are ya sick of seeing my comments yet? hahaha!
Super cute!! I love the white on the kraft! Had a go with it on one of my recent cards and it looks fantastic!
She's a beauty in her turqouise and pinks.
Looks like Miss Universe!
x
;)