Monday, November 19, 2012

TGF's Double Take Tuesday!

Hi!  Today is another color challenge over at TGF's Double Take Tuesday!  Here are the colors:  frost blue, sage green, white and baby pink.

I have to admit that I thought these colors were a bit hard.  I actually looked up sage green.  Haha.  And had to think about frost blue as well.  But similar colors are fine so don't let that hold you back from jumping into the challenge.

I decided to use Holiday Anya 2.  She is very festive looking with her big bow.

Please hop over to TGF's blog for more inspiration!

Thanks for reading!


9 comments:

Blankina said...

So pretty Eva!!
Lovely stamp , colours and lay out.
Hugs Blankina

Cheryl said...

Wow it's Tuesday again already! Pretty card! The colors you used look nice together.

Rachel Parys said...

That is a bit of an odd color combo, definitely a challenge! (I'm not a huge pastels kind of person.) She turned out gorgeous!! Great holiday card!

Julie D. Richards said...

You pulled this challenge off beautifully.

Handmade Cuties said...

The pastel colors against the green background is really pretty. Holiday Anya looks like a beauty queen winner!

Denice said...

Love what you did with the color challenge, the more I see this gorgeous Anya the more I think I might have to get her.
:Dxx

Dangina Martinez said...

This is so pretty! I want that image.
That Dp is super sweet and the way you colored her hair.
Hugs, Dangina

Leanne said...

Pretty, I never thought pastels could work for the holidays but you proved me wrong. They totally work!
:)

RiNNE said...

So very sweet!