Sunday, November 11, 2012

Yumi & Fumi Handmade Crafts Challenge #7 -- Use Ribbon or Lace

Hello!  Happy Sunday!  After months of waking up early every single day including the weekends because of our kids' activities, we can finally sleep in on at least one day of the week.  I am always the breakfast prepper so no matter what I get up to wake up the kids and get them their breakfast even if my hubby ends up driving them to their activities.  Sometimes I wish I could sleep more!  So yay for Sundays!

Anyway, hope you are all ready for another fun and simple challenge at Yumi & Fumi!  We are challenging you to use ribbon and lace.  And you will have 3 weeks to complete this challenge!  Hope that helps since Thanksgiving is just around the corner.  This is definitely a busy time of year.

I decided to make a Christmas card with Fumi with Gift.  I added some red lace and that tiny little bow above the sentiment from Wild Rose Studio.  I bought that little bow from a local store here, taj.  So many cute little things in that store!

Please hop over to Yumi & Fumi Handmade Crafts to see the DT's creations!  Hope to see your card linked up for the challenge!

Thanks for reading!




11 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

She is so adorable, love your coloring and the ribbon and lace are so pretty.

Danni said...

Pretty card!

Dangina Martinez said...

Super Cute! I love that image and especially how you've colored her up.
Hugs, Dangina

Creations by Shirl said...

Wink wink on your card Eva~! Love the Christmassy colors and just the combo of your details and papers this turned out fantabulous.....
Enjoy your holiday~

Cheryl said...

Pretty card! Geez, I hope I have a chance to make something soon, too many vacation days for the kids! Plus I'm so slow.

Kim Y. said...

This image totally works for Christmas! I love it! Great idea, Eva!

Blankina said...

Hi Eva, what a cute christmas card..What a great colouring esp. the face.
Have a great week, post is on it's way, please let me know when it arrives..

Hugs Blankina

Rachel Parys said...

Awesome Xmas card! I love that patterned paper!!

Leanne said...

Great idea for this Christmas card Eva!! I will have to remember her. Gorgeous red lace and love the details, especially how you colored her. Pretty papers and love the sentiments. this is lovely.
x
;)

hapagirlren said...

oh this is wonderful! It just pops!!

RiNNE said...

Perfect paper for your design! Very adorable!