Skip to main content

TGF's "Pay it Forward" Thanksgiving Challenge!

Hello!!!  Marie and Jess at The Greeting Farm have come up with a wonderful way to show their gratitude and want to "Pay it Forward" this Thanksgiving.  The DT has joined along by creating projects with a Thankful/gratitude theme.

I used the super sweet Snuggle stamp for my card.  The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn.

A close up.  I love these image!

Here are the details!

HOW to enter:

Create a card or project using TGF Stamps and post it to InLinkz on TGF's blog.

PAY IT FORWARD:

Once you enter your card, please send Jessica a private email at yeahshesnaps at icloud. com and NOMINATE a person you know that might be struggling or going through something hard this year. This can be a person who's been a little down on their luck, struggling financially, going through something tough, lost job, etc. TGF will NOT share the recipient you choose- this will be done in private.

However, based on the responses, one recipient will be drawn and the person who nominates them will also win a prize. The player will be announced, but their nomination won't, if that makes sense

PRIZE:

The lucky winner whose nomination is chosen will receive a 4x6 set of choice from TGF as a thank you for participating in the challenge.

The "Paying it Forward" recipient will win:

2 4x6 stamp sets from TGF
1 single stamp from TGF (these have already been put aside)
Ink
Acrylic Block
Asstd. cardstock and 6x6 papers
Asstd. Embellishments
...and a few more surprises

PLEASE spread the word on Facebook, Twitter, by email, etc. when you can. We want to make this BIG and really want to spread an attitude of gratitude around everyone this holiday season.

DEADLINE:

You have until Wed. Nov. 21, at 10pm CST to enter your card and email Jessica. The winner will be announced sometime on Thanksgiving Day as we enjoy the day with family looking back on all we have to be grateful for. How awesome it will feel knowing that someone will be kicking off their holidays with a little pick me up from TGF?!

Sound exciting?  Thanks for reading!

Comments

Mary J said…
Soooo pretty Eva! Love the doily!
Denice said…
You really did use the perfect TGF image for this challenge, along with a great sentiment. Wonderful indeed!
:Dxx
Rachel Parys said…
Such a great idea!

This image is one of my all-time favs! Absolutely darling card my friend!
Anonymous said…
What a nice project and a beautiful card. I will spread the word.
Cheryl said…
Yeah, that stamp is so cute! Nice coloring!
Leanne said…
super cute Eva!! i love the sentiments you chose and the colors.
;)
RiNNE said…
Adorable!! That doily is the perfect touch!

Popular posts from this blog

TGF 3rd Annual Customer Blog Hop

Hi!  After finishing up these 2 projects for TGF's Blog Hop , I've come to realize that I am kind of addicted to stamps, especially TGF stamps.  Hehe.  Okay, I will not babble on too much since there are lots of other blogs to check out as well.  I made something for both categories, Holiday and General. First up is my Holiday card. I recently acquired Hippie Anya!  She inspired me to make a "peace" card for the holidays. But then I had to add Fleur Anya for "love" ... and 80s Anya for "joy."  So great that these stamps could be turned into something Christmas-y. My General project has been swimming in my mind ever since I made that counting book a while back with TGF stamps as well.  I thought I could make an ABC book too.  But I didn't make this into a book.  More like flashcards, I suppose.  My youngest has a hard time recognizing lower case letters so I thought this would be fun for him.  All stamps are TGF.  I ...

My Mind's Eye and Perfect Paper Crafting Blog Hop!!

Hello!  Welcome to another Perfect Paper Crafting blog hop !  Today, the Perfect Paper Crafting Design Team will be featuring projects with My Mind's Eye products.  There is a $50 gift certificate to the Perfect Paper Crafting online store available to one lucky person who comments on all the blogs along the hop.  My Mind's Eye is also giving away their Happy Haunting collection.  You have until Friday, November 1st at 12:00 AM PST to leave your comments.  Good Luck! It's a short hop list this time around! Perfect Paper Crafting & Laura My Mind's Eye Pam Jenny Eva (Me!) Roxie Recently, I saw these layering tags dies and thought I really wanted those.  I love the look of layered tags so I used my Perfect Layers rulers to make some with My Mind's Eye Happy Haunting papers. I have a tag die from Papertrey Ink so I used that as my smaller tag.  I glued that tag onto kraft cardstock and used my ruler to cut a 1/8th inch border aro...

upcycling Pokemon wrappers

Hello everyone!  I am back with my latest sewing creations.  I have been playing around with plastic wrappers!  I've seen those upcycled plastic wrap bags and purses (usually made from Capri Sun package juice) but never really paid attention to them or how they were made until I saw this tutorial using the wrappers from Pokemon cards.  My boys love Pokemon cards and were just throwing the wrappers away but I started saving them and collected enough from their recent birthdays to make a couple of items.  Here is a little coin pouch (didn't want to call it a purse since it's for my youngest boy and he'd probably not like that).  This little pouch was made with 4 wrappers, 2 in front and 2 in back.  It is a bit tough to turn right side out because the wrappers and contact paper get stiff.  But it's possible and looks really neat!  I made it so he could hang it from the inside of his backpack and also carry around a little bit of emergency...