Monday, November 26, 2012

TGF's Double-Take Tuesday!

Hello!  I am hosting TGF's Double-Take Tuesday for this week!  I made a sketch.  Only the second sketch I've created in my entire life.  It's pretty simple so hope you can give it a try.


So I used James for my sketch.  The sentiment is from TGF's Sweet & Toxic set.  I used my Perfect Layers rulers for the black mats.

After I colored him up, I thought he reminded me a bit of Damon from The Vampire Diaries!  Yeah, a sign that I'm watching too much of that show.  But it's kind of addictive.  I'm somewhere in the middle of the 3rd season.

Alright, please check out TGF's blog for more challenge inspiration and details!

Thanks for reading!



8 comments:

Alyce said...

Cute!!! I am watching vampire diaries too and he does look like damon! Much prefer him to Stefan ;) what is Elena doing! hahaha. A fab card :D

Cheryl said...

Argh, it's Tuesday alreaady?! Great sketch! Cute card, nice black coloring of the hair and jacket.

Creations by Shirl said...

Cool dude - reminds me of the fonz!

Rachel Parys said...

LOVE Damon!!! (seriously!) Great show!

Great job on your first sketch! I like it, very CAS, might even use it on some Xmas cards today! He looks fantastic!

Leanne said...

i have no clue who damon is, but i'm sure he's one of the cute ones. lol.
awesome job on your sketch. i love simple. i'm going to try to make something for this challenge.
great job eva!
:)

Dangina Martinez said...

Oh My, He is gorgeous with his slick hair. Great job on him.
Hugs, Dangina

Denice said...

Who would think one holiday would put me days behind?!!
What a fun sketch you created...I love how you used it. This guy has Damon's eyes for sure! Did I ever tell you Damon is #4 on my Top 5 list?!! LOL!
:Dxx

RiNNE said...

Great sketch! Love his hair!