Sunday, October 14, 2012

A Fall Birthday

Hello!  I have to post my card quick!  Guess I wasn't paying much attention to when the challenge ends over at Tiddly Ink.  Hope it's okay that I am entering a second card for their Fall Challenge #95

I colored up Hanging Around Wryn and decided to turn it into a Fall birthday card.  I printed out Happy Birthday and stamped the leaf from Paper Smooches multiple times and colored them.  We don't really have a noticeable Fall season here.  It's still pretty hot and the leaves don't change much like they do elsewhere.

We just got back from the pumpkin patch so we are dirty and dusty.  But we bought our pumpkins and lots of yummy veggies and fruits from the farm.  Now I need to recuperate!

Thanks for reading!


11 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

This is, hands-down, one of the most funnest (i don't think that is a real word) images ever!! I love how you colored her up! Very sweet!

Blankina said...

eVA..WHAT A SUPER CUTE IMAGE AND YOU HAVE COLOURED HER UP SO PRETTY!!

HAVE A LOVELY WEEK,
HUGS BLANKINA

Cheryl said...

Pretty card! So cute with all the falling leaves. I think we are skipping the pumpkin patch this year. I think we might be a bit overscheduled with the extracurriculars.

Larissa said...

Great card! Lov the falling leaves, so cute! Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge this week.

Hugs,
Larissa

Dangina Martinez said...

Sooo Sweet! That is such an adorable image. Great job with the paper piecing.
Hugs, Dangina

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

A totally FUN card. Just love the image and scene. Would you believe I used to hang upside-down like that when I was a kid? Have a great week.

Denice said...

OMG, I go out of town for a couple of days and come back to all of this wonderful blog goodness! This little gal is so happy and carefree...love your coloring and DP, perfect choices for both!
:Dxx

Leanne said...

How cuuuute!!! I love how you colored her hair!! One of the cutest images and you totally rocked it!
;)

Handmade Cuties said...

Fun card!
I hope you got some nice pumpkins from the patch. Will you show it to us when you get them decorated?

hapagirlren said...

ok! SUPER dig this one!!! totally makes me smile! that would definitely have to go on my wall :)

RiNNE said...

How fun! Love the leaves and the autumn color combo!