Wednesday, October 31, 2012

All That Scraps November Preview Day 4

Hello!  Last day of previews for All That Scraps!  Today I have a different kind of stamp and card to share.  I think mostly I like to make cutesy stuff but every so often I wanna try coloring something different.

So here is Jackie Frost.  I really like her wings!  The sentiment is from Winter Chuckles.

A close up.  I added some stickles to the snowflake and the swirls from her mouth but of course it's hard to see!

Anyway, by the time this post goes live we'll be Trick or Treating with the kiddies somewhere.  Hope it doesn't rain!  Halloween is always such a busy time for the kiddies especially when it lands on a school night.  Hmmm, could someone make it a holiday?  Actually the next day has to be a holiday.  Hope you're all having a fun and safe Halloween!

Thanks for reading!

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

Happy Halloween! Yeah, it helps to have tomorrow off for parent teacher conferences. Cute card, I was about to say that it didn't look like your usual image. Nice coloring!

Mary J said...

So beautifully coloured, Eva! Love this!

Denice said...

Ooooooh....so pretty, your coloring and the image! Love the ice blue colors.

This would be perfect for the FBW challenge this week! ;)

:Dxx

Creations by Shirl said...

lovely majestic fairy...
Great colors!

Mimi said...

ooooh! she's beautiful!! gorgeous coloring eva!
hope the kiddies had fun getting treats last night! ;D

Joy said...

Wow! The colors are so beautiful! I love the way you have the background paper, too, plus all the little details!

Rachel Parys said...

She is so "cool"! (get it) Great icy blue color you used to color her, gives me chills! Awesome card!

Nikki said...

Beautifully Coloured

Handmade Cuties said...

Gorgeous. I wish she would come here and give us a little bit of frost.

Leanne said...

This is awesome!! love those colors and all the details!
x
;)