Sunday, October 14, 2012

Yumi & Fumi Handmade Crafts Challenge #5

Hi!  Today is the start of Yumi & Fumi Handmade Crafts Challenge #5.  This challenge may be difficult for some of you especially if you love paper.  We are challenging you to not use any patterned papers! 

I kind of like the simple look of not having any patterned papers.  I used Yumi & Fumi, colored them in with Copics and placed the image on a Spellbinders die cut.  The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn. 

We hope you'll be able to join in on the challenge!  Please hop on over to the Yumi & Fumi Handmade Crafts blog to see the Top 3 and the wonderful creations by the rest of the DT.

Thanks so much for reading!


5 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

I love these two gals and the clean simplicity of this card.

Dangina Martinez said...

Super Cute Ladies! Is that an image of the two of you? Wish I had a friend who enjoyed crafting as much as I do, lol.
Hugs, Dangina

Cheryl said...

Looks nice on a white background esp when the images are colorful! I hope I can start making things again soon...going to start with treat bags for school though...

Leanne said...

:D
They are colored beautifully Eva. I really need to work on my hair coloring of these two, I can never get it like yours.
That sentiment is perfect!
I wonder if how many will have trouble with this one. lol!
;)

RiNNE said...

Awesome one layered card. I definitely would have trouble with this challenge!