Thursday, October 25, 2012

TGF's Farm Fresh Friday -- CAS!

Hello!  We are going CAS (clean and simple) this week for TGF's Farm Fresh Friday!  I know that can be hard for some of you who like to embellish up a storm on every card but there is something to be said just stamping and being done.  Especially when we are getting busier!

I made a set of CAS Christmas cards using TGF's newest clear Xmas stamps.  These were easy to make.  I stamped each image twice, one on kraft and one on white.  I colored the images on the white cardstock with my Copics and cut them out and glued them onto the kraft cardstock.  I know I've said that I love red on kraft but I really love how the green looks on kraft too!  I guess just about any bright color on kraft really makes the image stand out.

Here are the cards individually.

Hope you'll be able to find time for this challenge!

Thanks for reading!


12 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

How simple these appear, but all that fussy cutting with such tiny items, it took more work than it first appears. Love these.

Handmade Cuties said...

Just love your clean and simple and the bright colors against the kraft background!

Alyce said...

aww so sweet eva! i love the bright red and green on the kraft...it just pops! fab work :)

Creations by Shirl said...

This is my type of CAS cards I need to make for Christmas... Love the simplity of it and perfect on the kraft papers too...

Cheryl said...

So pretty! Yeah, yikes cutting all those tiny pieces out looks painful! Your cards are always so neat (ie neat and precise).

Mimi said...

what a cute set of cards! wow! that's some mad cutting skills you have! so perfect! have a wonderful weekend eva! ;D

Rachel Parys said...

These are so great Eva!! (fyi-i'm totally copying these, it's the only way i'm going to get caught up! lol!)
I love CAS, I suck at embellishments! I am totally addicted to kraft paper too, so these are perfect!

Danni said...

Wonderful cards!!

Leanne said...

These are awesome Eva!! I love how the red and green pop on the kraft! I'm gonna case these too.
Thanks for sharing!
;)

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Wow Eva, your CAS cards are super-duper cute. I may have to case them too just to keep up with the holidays. Hope you have a fun and crafty weekend.

Denice said...

Now I know your secret to such vibrant colors on Kraft...thanks for tip! Fab cards...just perfect for the CAS challenge.
:Dxx

Mary J said...

Perfectly put together Eva! love your CAS style!