Sunday, October 7, 2012

More Thank You Cards

Hi!  I am back with a couple more Thank You cards. 

This one features CC Designs Butterfly Lucy.  I think she is just a darling image!  Even if my hubby still thinks she's eating the butterfly.    The sentiment is from PTI.  This was a simple card to make.

This one was also pretty simple.  It features TGF's Sing.  The notes are from Lawn Fawn and the sentiments are also from TGF.  I did make a card that was similar to this before.  This was much simpler!

Alright, tomorrow I'll share a couple more and that should be it.  Thanks for reading!


8 comments:

Mary J said...

Aww, they are both so sweet Eva!

Alyce said...

awww these are jsut the cutest! Love love your colouring :)

Rachel Parys said...

Too funny! I stopped showing stuff to my husband, he's such a guy!

These two are adorable!! You can never have too many thank you cards!

Creations by Shirl said...

Love it Eva~ you are rocking with those thank you cards... love the simplicity of both ..
TFS - enjoy your Monday and new crafty week ahead!

Cheryl said...

OK, if I had to make 12 thank you cards, I would make them all look the same! That's a lot of work to make 12 different looking ones! They're so pretty!

Denice said...

Cute, cute, cute!
"Thank-you" never looked better!
:Dxx

Handmade Cuties said...

I think I like your simple cards the best. This is just so cute!!

Leanne said...

Aw, super cute!! Both are adorable and love the CAS designs. your coloring rocks!!
;)