Sunday, October 28, 2012

Yumi & Fumi Handmade Crafts Challenge #6 -- Bring the Bling!

Hello!  We're in the middle of a tsunami warning!  We aren't near the coast so I think we are okay.  I will be making this short.  It is time for another challenge over at Yumi & Fumi Handmade Crafts!  We challenge you to Bring the Bling!

I used Yumicorn.  Doesn't she look so sweet?  I love the rainbow paper behind her and so I colored her horn in rainbow colors.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.

Added a lot of stickles to her horn and wings.  Also added some rhinestones for more bling!

Please check out the more bling-ed out creations over at Yumi & Fumi Handmade Crafts and join in on this challenge!

Thanks for reading!


4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Pretty colors! Hope it doesn't storm on Halloween. I hadn't heard about the tsunami.

Danni said...

This makes me smile..super cute!

Rachel Parys said...

Fun stuff Eva! Love the sparkle on her horn and wings!

Leanne said...

One of my favorites!!! Love that you did her up so bright and sparkly...
Glad alls well and the Tsunami warning is over.
:)