Hello! I recently made 12 Thank You cards for my daughter's Lego Robotics Team to send out to their guest speakers. She's at a new school and is on a new team. Hopefully they'll do okay this season. Anyway, this is about the time that my Big Shot broke! So I was kind of bummed cause I wouldn't be able to use any fancy die cuts. I still have my older Spellbinders Wizard so I've been using that but it doesn't cut the intricate designs as well and it probably would work better with a metal shim which I don't have. I did notice my Big Shot was harder to turn and would seem like it was getting stuck. Well, one night it did get stuck. Plates and die and cardstock and all. My hubby had to pry it loose. The good thing is that it's still covered by warranty so Sizzix is mailing me a new handle with instructions on how to change it out. I hope it works! Otherwise I may be looking for a new machine.
So I tried to make the cards simpler in design since I had to make so many. This first bunch I used Sister Stamps.
I'll be sharing some of my other Thank You cards next time. Thanks for reading and have a happy Sunday!