Monday, October 22, 2012

TGF's Double Take Tuesday!

Hello!  There is a new Double Take Tuesday over at The Greeting Farm.  Melissa is the host and wants us to use the colors purple, green and black.  Sounds a bit Halloween-ish but it doesn't have to be. 

I used Latte Anya and made a non-Halloween card.  Her hat is paper pieced and the sentiment is from Paper Smooches.  I also used my Perfect Layers rulers to create my mats.

A close up of Latte Anya.

Hope you'll all have a chance to play along!

Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

Leanne said...

oo!! love this one Eva!! did you paper piece her hat? super cute and the white on black sentiment is awesome!!
gonna go check out the challenge details.
;)

Blankina said...

Hi Eva, what a sweet card with Anya Latte!! Love to join, see if I will have time besides preparing my last ( sniff sniff ) Guestdesigners Monday post at the Greeting Farm..

What is hapening with mr linky lately at the TGF blog??

Thanks for mail,
HUgs Blankina

Denice said...

Latte Anya is adorable...LOVE the pp hat! I agree...those colors are not exculsive to Halloween.
:Dxx

Cheryl said...

cute! love the bright colors! One of these days I want to try to make something, but the challenge weeks go by so fast! It would help if I could clean my desk first.

Creations by Shirl said...

lovely purples really makes her stand out... Very cute card Eva!

Rachel Parys said...

Very cute!! That is a fun color combo! I should do this challenge, takes a lot of the guess work out of it! lol!

Dangina Martinez said...

Super sweet! Gorgeous colors and image.
Hugs, Dangina