Tuesday, October 2, 2012

All That Scraps October Preview -- Day 3

Hi!  Today, All That Scraps is previewing Mashi's Muffins.  These stamps are always fun!

This is Elfen.  I colored her bright!  I really love her little gingerbread guy -- such a cutie!  The sentiment is from Funny Xmas and I added a holly and berry diecut.  I had this Christmas paper with lots of Elves from last year.  I knew it would come in handy one day/year.  Haha. 

Hope you've been enjoying the previews so far.  There is more to see over at All That Scraps, so please hop over there.

Thanks for reading!

 

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Another cute card! Ha ha, I like the matching gingerbread's smile! Cute elf paper!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Such a happy, happy image. Just love the pink and green color combo and glowing hair.

Alyce said...

hehehe this is too cute! I want a little gingerbread man friend! Love the background papers...your cards always put a smile on my face :)

Rachel Parys said...

OMG, I love the elf patterned paper with her!! ha ha!! The gingerbread guy makes me think of Shrek! Too cute!!

Creations by Shirl said...

What a cutie, love the matching papers with the image....

Denice said...

I don't know how I almost missed this?!! This girlie is sweet and just makes me happy to see her smiling face! Wonderful coloring!
:Dxx

Leanne said...

hehehe.. these mashi girls are so cool!! love her bright colors and that paper is too cute! great lookin' Christmas card.
;)

RiNNE said...

These stamps are so awesome! Love her hair and that gingerbread man is so cute too! That paper is amazing with her!