Skip to main content

Do Si Do Anya Thank You





Hi!  Showcase Farmer Shaela has a great new sketch for you this week on The Greeting Farm's Splitcoaststampers forum.


I decided to ink up Do Si Do Anya.  Isn't she the cutest??  I used some Doodlebug paper and my Perfect Layers rulers again for the layers.  The lace ribbon is from Ribbon Carousel.  And the pink felt embellishment was made by me!  That's a little hint for my upcoming TGF tutorial debut coming up soon!

And yeah, more heat embossing!  Hehe.  I used TGF's Blush Thanks for the background.  I colored up Anya with Copics and thought I'd make her dress a little colorful and fun since I couldn't really decide what color to make her dress.  Why not make it all rainbow?

I hope you'll play along with this sketch this week.  Click HERE for all the challenge details!

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

Comments

Cheryl said…
Wow, you have been busy! Is it already mid July?! Cute card! Like the rainbow outfit! Can't wait for your flower tutorial!
Super cute Eva... you sure have been rocking with those TGF images....
Enjoy your crafty weekend....
Blankina said…
Morning Eva, thanks for my birthday wishes!! What a pretty card...love the little bows in her hair!!
I have chosen this stamp as my prize, hope to use her soon,

Ciao
Blankina
Blankina said…
Hi I am back...I have just registred at Splitcoaststampers...hope to join too!!Not today, because I will out to follow my copic workshop..

Hugs Blankina
Joy said…
Congrats, EVA! You always rock those TGF designs!
Denice said…
What an adorable and cheery card! I didn't think Do-Si-Do could get any cuter, yet here she is decked out in fabulous rainbow colors and smiling at all of us....I just have to smile back at her!
:Dxx
So gorgeous Eva! I really love the background and her dress is just the cutest! Super great job :)
Rachel Parys said…
She is super sweet!!! Love the colors you used on her, they are perfect! I have been embossing a lot lately too, but I need to get some white like you used here, looks cool!
Arabella said…
This is so sweet Eva! Gorgeous card!

Arabella
Unknown said…
This is so sweet, Eva! Love how you colored up her little dress! Cute!!
Lorraine said…
Hello Farmer Eva, heehee - copying Cheryl, lol. Such an adorable imgae and you have colored her so beautifully! Love the bright color combo!
Leanne said…
So so super cute!! She's adorable and I love the colors and your layout! Yummy lace trim too.
:)
RiNNE said…
Amazing coloring! Love the lace detail!

Popular posts from this blog

TGF 3rd Annual Customer Blog Hop

Hi!  After finishing up these 2 projects for TGF's Blog Hop , I've come to realize that I am kind of addicted to stamps, especially TGF stamps.  Hehe.  Okay, I will not babble on too much since there are lots of other blogs to check out as well.  I made something for both categories, Holiday and General. First up is my Holiday card. I recently acquired Hippie Anya!  She inspired me to make a "peace" card for the holidays. But then I had to add Fleur Anya for "love" ... and 80s Anya for "joy."  So great that these stamps could be turned into something Christmas-y. My General project has been swimming in my mind ever since I made that counting book a while back with TGF stamps as well.  I thought I could make an ABC book too.  But I didn't make this into a book.  More like flashcards, I suppose.  My youngest has a hard time recognizing lower case letters so I thought this would be fun for him.  All stamps are TGF.  I ...

My Mind's Eye and Perfect Paper Crafting Blog Hop!!

Hello!  Welcome to another Perfect Paper Crafting blog hop !  Today, the Perfect Paper Crafting Design Team will be featuring projects with My Mind's Eye products.  There is a $50 gift certificate to the Perfect Paper Crafting online store available to one lucky person who comments on all the blogs along the hop.  My Mind's Eye is also giving away their Happy Haunting collection.  You have until Friday, November 1st at 12:00 AM PST to leave your comments.  Good Luck! It's a short hop list this time around! Perfect Paper Crafting & Laura My Mind's Eye Pam Jenny Eva (Me!) Roxie Recently, I saw these layering tags dies and thought I really wanted those.  I love the look of layered tags so I used my Perfect Layers rulers to make some with My Mind's Eye Happy Haunting papers. I have a tag die from Papertrey Ink so I used that as my smaller tag.  I glued that tag onto kraft cardstock and used my ruler to cut a 1/8th inch border aro...

upcycling Pokemon wrappers

Hello everyone!  I am back with my latest sewing creations.  I have been playing around with plastic wrappers!  I've seen those upcycled plastic wrap bags and purses (usually made from Capri Sun package juice) but never really paid attention to them or how they were made until I saw this tutorial using the wrappers from Pokemon cards.  My boys love Pokemon cards and were just throwing the wrappers away but I started saving them and collected enough from their recent birthdays to make a couple of items.  Here is a little coin pouch (didn't want to call it a purse since it's for my youngest boy and he'd probably not like that).  This little pouch was made with 4 wrappers, 2 in front and 2 in back.  It is a bit tough to turn right side out because the wrappers and contact paper get stiff.  But it's possible and looks really neat!  I made it so he could hang it from the inside of his backpack and also carry around a little bit of emergency...