Skip to main content

Yumi & Fumi Handmade!!

Hi!  I have some amazing news to share today!!  A couple of best friend crafty bloggers, Leanne Poe and Renate' Winter, have decided to take the leap and create their own stamp company called Yumi & Fumi Handmade! 

Cute, right?  You'll see more cute and fun images during Yumi & Fumi's first mini blog hop which will start July 12th and run through July 15th.  But for now, please visit their blog called Yumi & Fumi Handmade Crafts, leave lots of comments, grab a cute badge to spread the word, and follow to show your support and encouragement!

Oh, and one more bit of news.  I am lucky and honored to be on the Yumi & Fumi Handmade Design Team!  Yeah, I told you this summer was gonna be exciting!!  Woohoo!  Can't wait to share what we've been creating!

Before I go, I want to wish Leanne and Renate' lots of success in this new adventure, and thank you for letting me be a small part of it!

Thanks for reading!


Comments

Blankina said…
You are sure a lucky and talented girl Eva!!
Great news,
Blankina
Shaela said…
COngrats on the DT gig! Can't wait to see more from Yumi&Fumi
Cheryl said…
Congrats!!! So happy for you! Glad you get to share your creativity (spread the love!)! Was that new badge over in the corner a clue??? I actually clicked on it yesterday. The badge already looks so cute! Can't wait to see the crafts!
Cheryl said…
:) I think you have an official internet photo now! Birthday coordinator sounds like a fun job!!!
Leanne said…
I am soooo happy that you are going to be a part of this adventure with us. You have already blown me away with your creativity and AWEmazing talent.
Thank you so much Eva!
:)
hapagirlren said…
Yes! Eva :) I double what Leanne said and I'm sending you virtual hugs for being such a wonderful support. We are lucky to have you <3
Jenny said…
Congrats Eva! you deserve it!
Woohoo!! A huge congrats Eva! What an exciting adventure an you must be so proud to be a part of it :D Can't wait to see the hop!
Lorraine said…
Wow, instead of one awesome DT spot, you jump into two, LOL! Congrats, girlfriend! They're lucky to get such a talented crafter! Can't wait to see your creations!
Anonymous said…
I saw you...the birthday coordinator! Have fun!

Popular posts from this blog

TGF 3rd Annual Customer Blog Hop

Hi!  After finishing up these 2 projects for TGF's Blog Hop , I've come to realize that I am kind of addicted to stamps, especially TGF stamps.  Hehe.  Okay, I will not babble on too much since there are lots of other blogs to check out as well.  I made something for both categories, Holiday and General. First up is my Holiday card. I recently acquired Hippie Anya!  She inspired me to make a "peace" card for the holidays. But then I had to add Fleur Anya for "love" ... and 80s Anya for "joy."  So great that these stamps could be turned into something Christmas-y. My General project has been swimming in my mind ever since I made that counting book a while back with TGF stamps as well.  I thought I could make an ABC book too.  But I didn't make this into a book.  More like flashcards, I suppose.  My youngest has a hard time recognizing lower case letters so I thought this would be fun for him.  All stamps are TGF.  I ...

My Mind's Eye and Perfect Paper Crafting Blog Hop!!

Hello!  Welcome to another Perfect Paper Crafting blog hop !  Today, the Perfect Paper Crafting Design Team will be featuring projects with My Mind's Eye products.  There is a $50 gift certificate to the Perfect Paper Crafting online store available to one lucky person who comments on all the blogs along the hop.  My Mind's Eye is also giving away their Happy Haunting collection.  You have until Friday, November 1st at 12:00 AM PST to leave your comments.  Good Luck! It's a short hop list this time around! Perfect Paper Crafting & Laura My Mind's Eye Pam Jenny Eva (Me!) Roxie Recently, I saw these layering tags dies and thought I really wanted those.  I love the look of layered tags so I used my Perfect Layers rulers to make some with My Mind's Eye Happy Haunting papers. I have a tag die from Papertrey Ink so I used that as my smaller tag.  I glued that tag onto kraft cardstock and used my ruler to cut a 1/8th inch border aro...

upcycling Pokemon wrappers

Hello everyone!  I am back with my latest sewing creations.  I have been playing around with plastic wrappers!  I've seen those upcycled plastic wrap bags and purses (usually made from Capri Sun package juice) but never really paid attention to them or how they were made until I saw this tutorial using the wrappers from Pokemon cards.  My boys love Pokemon cards and were just throwing the wrappers away but I started saving them and collected enough from their recent birthdays to make a couple of items.  Here is a little coin pouch (didn't want to call it a purse since it's for my youngest boy and he'd probably not like that).  This little pouch was made with 4 wrappers, 2 in front and 2 in back.  It is a bit tough to turn right side out because the wrappers and contact paper get stiff.  But it's possible and looks really neat!  I made it so he could hang it from the inside of his backpack and also carry around a little bit of emergency...