Skip to main content

CC Designs Birthday Blog Hop Winner & April Review -- Meoples!

Hello!  Before I share my CC Designs April Review project, I want to announce the winner of the $7 gift certificate from my blog.  The random winner is ...

 Creations by Shirl!!!

Yay!  Shirl, please email Christine at christine@ccdesignsrubberstamps.com with Blog Hop Winner in the subject line. 

Here is a set of birthday tags I made with the Meoples HB2U.  The small sentiment is from AmyR Great Birthday Greetings.

Here is a closer view of the girls.  I thought it would be good to have some of these birthday tags handy when my kids' classmates have parties.  I'm always looking for some kind of card or tag that would be appropriate.  You would think I'd have lots of leftover cards but sometimes I have a hard time parting with them!

Here is a closer view of the other 2 tags.  All papers are from Doodlebug.

Before I go, I wanted to let you all know that this will be my last CC Designs post as I've decided to step down from this design team.  I've enjoyed my time on this team creating with some of the cutest stamps.  But it's time for me to concentrate on other endeavors.

Thanks so much for reading!

Comments

oooh thanks for the win Eva! I will hop on by and email Christine.... yeh happy dance.....
BTW love love those tags, you always do amazing showcasings.... Ahhh sorry to hear that you are leaving them, I'm sure you will be missed but but you need to do what you got to do.....
Leanne said…
Congrats Shirl!

Oh, these are brilliant Eva! This idea is perfect for quick and easy gifts.
Aww, sorry to hear your parting ways. I'm sure you will be missed. Looking forward to your new endeavors.
Have a great day!
Cheryl said…
Super cute tags!!!
Denice said…
Oh my....these are "shut the front door" adorable! Simple, sweet, and perfect!
:Dxx
Anonymous said…
"shut the front door" and the back doors and the bedroom doors!!!!! oh my goodness!! Congratulations Shirl.

Popular posts from this blog

TGF 3rd Annual Customer Blog Hop

Hi!  After finishing up these 2 projects for TGF's Blog Hop , I've come to realize that I am kind of addicted to stamps, especially TGF stamps.  Hehe.  Okay, I will not babble on too much since there are lots of other blogs to check out as well.  I made something for both categories, Holiday and General. First up is my Holiday card. I recently acquired Hippie Anya!  She inspired me to make a "peace" card for the holidays. But then I had to add Fleur Anya for "love" ... and 80s Anya for "joy."  So great that these stamps could be turned into something Christmas-y. My General project has been swimming in my mind ever since I made that counting book a while back with TGF stamps as well.  I thought I could make an ABC book too.  But I didn't make this into a book.  More like flashcards, I suppose.  My youngest has a hard time recognizing lower case letters so I thought this would be fun for him.  All stamps are TGF.  I ...

My Mind's Eye and Perfect Paper Crafting Blog Hop!!

Hello!  Welcome to another Perfect Paper Crafting blog hop !  Today, the Perfect Paper Crafting Design Team will be featuring projects with My Mind's Eye products.  There is a $50 gift certificate to the Perfect Paper Crafting online store available to one lucky person who comments on all the blogs along the hop.  My Mind's Eye is also giving away their Happy Haunting collection.  You have until Friday, November 1st at 12:00 AM PST to leave your comments.  Good Luck! It's a short hop list this time around! Perfect Paper Crafting & Laura My Mind's Eye Pam Jenny Eva (Me!) Roxie Recently, I saw these layering tags dies and thought I really wanted those.  I love the look of layered tags so I used my Perfect Layers rulers to make some with My Mind's Eye Happy Haunting papers. I have a tag die from Papertrey Ink so I used that as my smaller tag.  I glued that tag onto kraft cardstock and used my ruler to cut a 1/8th inch border aro...

upcycling Pokemon wrappers

Hello everyone!  I am back with my latest sewing creations.  I have been playing around with plastic wrappers!  I've seen those upcycled plastic wrap bags and purses (usually made from Capri Sun package juice) but never really paid attention to them or how they were made until I saw this tutorial using the wrappers from Pokemon cards.  My boys love Pokemon cards and were just throwing the wrappers away but I started saving them and collected enough from their recent birthdays to make a couple of items.  Here is a little coin pouch (didn't want to call it a purse since it's for my youngest boy and he'd probably not like that).  This little pouch was made with 4 wrappers, 2 in front and 2 in back.  It is a bit tough to turn right side out because the wrappers and contact paper get stiff.  But it's possible and looks really neat!  I made it so he could hang it from the inside of his backpack and also carry around a little bit of emergency...