Skip to main content

Hello Kitty Monthly Planner

Hi everyone!  Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?  I can imagine it will be getting a bit crazy from here on out.  I still have a few things to get on my list and then it's wrapping everything that will take a bit of time.

Today I have the rest of my monthly planners that I finished up to share.

These are large planners that I made pretty with some washi paper.  So usually I would try to make them all different by using different washi papers but it is so much easier just to make them all the same!  Plus I really like this pink washi paper.  I added Hello Kitty made from a Sizzix die and the year made from PTI numbers die.

This is the back.  The front piece overlaps to the back if you can see it.

Here is a different one I made since I ran out of the pretty pink washi paper.  I like this one too. 

This is a sample of the inside pages.  They all have vinyl covers too.

The past couple days I've been doing some sewing.  My intention was to start this project in the beginning of November but some how the days just flew by and only now did I get to it.  It is probably my biggest sewing project!

Here's a little glimpse of it.  I have to say I am really proud of how far I've gotten with sewing this.  If I had the rest of the materials I could finish it but I haven't been able to get to Walmart to get more fabric.  Gotta love these Doodlebug fabrics!  In any case, can you guess what I'm making?

Thanks so much for stopping by!


Comments

Leanne said…
I put a small dent in my Christmas shopping. Got tons more to work on. Oi-vay not looking forward to that. Ohhh! Such cute HK planners, the paper and the HK really add that nice touch. Love the gold numbers too. Terrific!
Ohhhhhh!!! That looks awemazing Eva!! I wonder if our Wal-Mart has any Doodlebug material? Will have to check. You are not only a wiz at cardmaking, your a wiz with the sewing machine. Crafter extraordinaire. I'm guess it's going to be spectacular! ;)
These planners looks great and I'm sure they will come in good use....
I spy a Christmas tree skirt. Looks great!
You are on a roll Eva. The planners are awesome. And you are one heck of a seamstress. I'm impressed.
Rachel Parys said…
Love the planners, and love this Doodlebug fabric!!!! I am thinking that's is going to be a skirt for the Xmas tree? It is fantastic!! I might have to get out some fabric today.....
Denice said…
You are one busy girl....you are going to have to use one of those adorable planners for yourself, just to keep all of your projects and posts in one place.
I'm guessing you're making Christmas tree skirt too...love the fabric.
Cheryl said…
More cute stuff!! Pretty washi paper on both! And cute HK! We have so many of those McDonalds happy meal toys... Cute doodlebug fabric!
Anonymous said…
ohmy! i'm a monthly planner person - must see my appts. written down. love the pink and in love with washi paper! this is perfect!!

as for holiday shopping...falling behind as usual.

enjoy your week!

Popular posts from this blog

Snowman gift card holder

Hi!  I was planning to post this last night but I was just too tired to write or think of complete sentences.  It's been a busy week with the boys on Fall break and still trying to finish up a bunch of crafts.  I have been trying to make some crocheted crafts to put in my Etsy shop and finally I'm done with one.  It's a crocheted snowman that can hold a gift card or anything actually that is small enough to fit in the pouch.  The pattern is designed by ChiWei Ranck of One Dog Woof and can be found HERE . Here's the little snowman with his arms folded over in the front to look like he is hugging the card.  I added this fun card that I stamped.  You can definitely add in a gift card too behind this card. The gift card reaches under his nose. This is how the little opening of the pouch looks.  I hope I can make more of these little guys.  These would be so cute for teachers and I think it would be easy to put a little wire through the hat and then use it as

coffee cup shaped cards

Hi!  I think after this post I may need a little nap!  My right shoulder is actually feeling worn out from all the typing and photo editing I've been doing lately.  And this cooler weather is making me drowsy.  It's getting cold here already! I made a bunch of these coffee shaped cards using a die from Honey Bee Stamps .  It's a cute coffee set but the die is extra long so it would probably help to have a longer platform to diecut.  I just have the standard sized one so I would pass it through once in my Big Shot and then rotate the cardstock and die carefully to cut the other end.  Manageable but the longer platform would be more convenient! I embossed the front of the card with some pretty snowflakes.  I think this is a Sizzix embossing folder.  And then stamped the coffee sleeve with some Lawn Fawn stamps. This is the inside.  The gift card slot does not come with this coffee cup die set.  I cut that opening with one of the dies from MFT's gift card dies.

all occasion tags

Hello!  I have more tags to share today.  I kept these simple too to be used on most any occasion.  They have no sentiments on them. I used MFT's cute Birdie Brown Bitty Bears stamp set.  These were on my wish list for a while and I kept going back and forth about purchasing them especially because I wanted the dies to cut them out too and those were very expensive!  Geez, remember the old days when we used to fussy cut everything out by hand? This is the next 6 tags.  There's also a cute bear with a Santa hat that I didn't include in the photos.  This was a pretty quick project since I kept the bears white!  Not much coloring on these tags but they are still cute and colorful. I thought I was going to be doing more stamping but I've actually gone on to crochet more!  I've made 3 more crochet projects that I'll share soon.  Sometimes I do get the urge to color something but these days it's so much easier to pick up some yarn and my hook and crochet