Skip to main content

Laundry Day

Hi!  Before I get into this card I wanted to congratulate Cheryl on winning the Club Anya & Friends Saturday Sketch from last week.  Yay!  I guess maybe some people who visit our blog don't realize that Cheryl and I share this blog and we both post projects.  Well, back to the card.  I made it for CAF Mystery Monday mostly because I am doing what Cheryl is doing and trying to ink up all my unused stamps.  TGF's Laundry has been sitting in my box for some time now just like our real laundry that's in the living room right now waiting to be folded.  I know how she feels.  With the 5 of us, we have a ton of laundry.  Sometimes I think I'm washing clothes every day! 

I bought the DP just for this stamp too.  It is from My Little Shoebox and I cut the little birdie out from a different DP from the same line.

I was a little worried that it would look like the birdie is pecking at her head.  Hahaha. 

I did get to play with my Cinch a bit tonight.  It is so easy to use!  I have to think of what other projects I can make now.  Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

Comments

Cheryl said…
Thanks, but lucky me, the Club Anya thing was random. You can think of this as your blog and I'm the guest poster. There's no way I can keep up with making and posting things, even trying to make something every weekend is starting to sound tiring.
Anyhow, cute card! Cute embellishment on the side! Yes, I would like to close my eyes and sleep on my laundry too. Don't remind me about the laundry I still have to do too.
Lorraine said…
Congrats to Cheryl!
Eva, your card is so adorable! I love the colors you used - she's so bright & colorful - and she looks happy, not like me when I am looking at the laundry, lol. Oh and no, the bird does not look like it's pecking her head, lol.
Sunghee said…
Haha, that birdie! washing is okay, but the folding never ends! And why do kids like to change their close 100 times a day!
Congrats Cheryl!
Congrats to you Cheryl! Its a very sweet card.Eva,love the paper you chose for this picture ,she looks so cute!

Hugs
doreensng

Popular posts from this blog

TGF 3rd Annual Customer Blog Hop

Hi!  After finishing up these 2 projects for TGF's Blog Hop , I've come to realize that I am kind of addicted to stamps, especially TGF stamps.  Hehe.  Okay, I will not babble on too much since there are lots of other blogs to check out as well.  I made something for both categories, Holiday and General. First up is my Holiday card. I recently acquired Hippie Anya!  She inspired me to make a "peace" card for the holidays. But then I had to add Fleur Anya for "love" ... and 80s Anya for "joy."  So great that these stamps could be turned into something Christmas-y. My General project has been swimming in my mind ever since I made that counting book a while back with TGF stamps as well.  I thought I could make an ABC book too.  But I didn't make this into a book.  More like flashcards, I suppose.  My youngest has a hard time recognizing lower case letters so I thought this would be fun for him.  All stamps are TGF.  I ...

upcycling Pokemon wrappers

Hello everyone!  I am back with my latest sewing creations.  I have been playing around with plastic wrappers!  I've seen those upcycled plastic wrap bags and purses (usually made from Capri Sun package juice) but never really paid attention to them or how they were made until I saw this tutorial using the wrappers from Pokemon cards.  My boys love Pokemon cards and were just throwing the wrappers away but I started saving them and collected enough from their recent birthdays to make a couple of items.  Here is a little coin pouch (didn't want to call it a purse since it's for my youngest boy and he'd probably not like that).  This little pouch was made with 4 wrappers, 2 in front and 2 in back.  It is a bit tough to turn right side out because the wrappers and contact paper get stiff.  But it's possible and looks really neat!  I made it so he could hang it from the inside of his backpack and also carry around a little bit of emergency...

My Mind's Eye and Perfect Paper Crafting Blog Hop!!

Hello!  Welcome to another Perfect Paper Crafting blog hop !  Today, the Perfect Paper Crafting Design Team will be featuring projects with My Mind's Eye products.  There is a $50 gift certificate to the Perfect Paper Crafting online store available to one lucky person who comments on all the blogs along the hop.  My Mind's Eye is also giving away their Happy Haunting collection.  You have until Friday, November 1st at 12:00 AM PST to leave your comments.  Good Luck! It's a short hop list this time around! Perfect Paper Crafting & Laura My Mind's Eye Pam Jenny Eva (Me!) Roxie Recently, I saw these layering tags dies and thought I really wanted those.  I love the look of layered tags so I used my Perfect Layers rulers to make some with My Mind's Eye Happy Haunting papers. I have a tag die from Papertrey Ink so I used that as my smaller tag.  I glued that tag onto kraft cardstock and used my ruler to cut a 1/8th inch border aro...