Skip to main content

Mini album, (part 3), the end

And here is the rest of it. The pictures weren't as easy to take the more mobile my daughter became so a lot of times there weren't that many to choose from. Plus I almost forgot to take photos some months. Again this is Beautiful Blooms 2, the die cut and matching stamp as well as the leaves. Changed it up a bit by putting the date in the flower. And used a different ink, the pink shimmery Brilliance one, just so it would show up better.
Same thing for this one. I tried to add some diamond stickles to the flowers, it didn't really show up too well.
Here are some felt flowers that Eva sent me a while back. I just added buttons. Couldn't find a button small enough for the tiniest flower. I think I might go back and punch a paper circle or something and stick it to the center so it matches the rest of the flowers.
I got these flowers from the Creating Keepsakes Convention when I took an SEI class. It's from the Mimosa collection, happened to nicely match my daughter's shirt. Then I stuck a papertrey ink button on. I only have the white/cream mix and spring mix PTI buttons but they go with a lot of things.
This is a chipboard flower from Maya Road that I got during a sale at Two Peas in a Bucket a while ago. So bad that I haven't used one until now. I painted it with some acrylic ink I bought a while back after I took a Creating Keepsakes Convention class. Then I stamped the center with one of the flowers/centers from Technique Tuesday's Kabloom which again, I got from a CKC class. I was a little impatient and the ink hadn't completely dried on the edges, so when I was trying to put the flower back together, some of the white ink got onto the flower, oh well. I was too lazy to try to repaint the flower then having to let it dry all over again. Note to self, next time it might be easier to mark the back of the pieces to tell which way they fit together again.
Next I used the original Beautiful Blooms. I had bought the matching Cuttlebug flower/scalloped circle die to use with it.
And lastly I ran out of flower ideas but then remembered I had some cardstock stickers from K&Company that matched the previous ribbon. There were 2 huge flower stickers so I just went with this smaller one. And a residual swirly piece. This one swirls a little funny, but I was too lazy to cut another piece.
The end, whew! Now to try and figure out what to make next. It's nice to do a mini album that I can actually finish in a somewhat timely fashion (at least for me in my world).

Comments

eva said…
yay, you finished! cute little album!

Popular posts from this blog

TGF 3rd Annual Customer Blog Hop

Hi!  After finishing up these 2 projects for TGF's Blog Hop , I've come to realize that I am kind of addicted to stamps, especially TGF stamps.  Hehe.  Okay, I will not babble on too much since there are lots of other blogs to check out as well.  I made something for both categories, Holiday and General. First up is my Holiday card. I recently acquired Hippie Anya!  She inspired me to make a "peace" card for the holidays. But then I had to add Fleur Anya for "love" ... and 80s Anya for "joy."  So great that these stamps could be turned into something Christmas-y. My General project has been swimming in my mind ever since I made that counting book a while back with TGF stamps as well.  I thought I could make an ABC book too.  But I didn't make this into a book.  More like flashcards, I suppose.  My youngest has a hard time recognizing lower case letters so I thought this would be fun for him.  All stamps are TGF.  I ...

upcycling Pokemon wrappers

Hello everyone!  I am back with my latest sewing creations.  I have been playing around with plastic wrappers!  I've seen those upcycled plastic wrap bags and purses (usually made from Capri Sun package juice) but never really paid attention to them or how they were made until I saw this tutorial using the wrappers from Pokemon cards.  My boys love Pokemon cards and were just throwing the wrappers away but I started saving them and collected enough from their recent birthdays to make a couple of items.  Here is a little coin pouch (didn't want to call it a purse since it's for my youngest boy and he'd probably not like that).  This little pouch was made with 4 wrappers, 2 in front and 2 in back.  It is a bit tough to turn right side out because the wrappers and contact paper get stiff.  But it's possible and looks really neat!  I made it so he could hang it from the inside of his backpack and also carry around a little bit of emergency...

My Mind's Eye and Perfect Paper Crafting Blog Hop!!

Hello!  Welcome to another Perfect Paper Crafting blog hop !  Today, the Perfect Paper Crafting Design Team will be featuring projects with My Mind's Eye products.  There is a $50 gift certificate to the Perfect Paper Crafting online store available to one lucky person who comments on all the blogs along the hop.  My Mind's Eye is also giving away their Happy Haunting collection.  You have until Friday, November 1st at 12:00 AM PST to leave your comments.  Good Luck! It's a short hop list this time around! Perfect Paper Crafting & Laura My Mind's Eye Pam Jenny Eva (Me!) Roxie Recently, I saw these layering tags dies and thought I really wanted those.  I love the look of layered tags so I used my Perfect Layers rulers to make some with My Mind's Eye Happy Haunting papers. I have a tag die from Papertrey Ink so I used that as my smaller tag.  I glued that tag onto kraft cardstock and used my ruler to cut a 1/8th inch border aro...