I finally finally finally got my Big Shot! Can you believe I ordered this on May 2nd and I just got it yesterday, May 21st? It took 19 days to get here! But I got a great deal on this. Cheryl emailed me a free shipping code from Joann's and the Big Shot was on sale for only $59. So I got a great price cause shipping was free but I had to wait forever to get it. I almost forgot it was on it's way. We either pay a fortune for shipping or wait forever for our orders. Now that I'm done with most of my projects I don't know what to cut with this yet. I've been using my Wizard that Cheryl bought for me (she buys me lots of great stuff!) but sometimes it's a little scary when the plates just pop out at you. So I thought I'd give the Big Shot a try. Now I just have to think of something to make!
Hi! After finishing up these 2 projects for TGF's Blog Hop , I've come to realize that I am kind of addicted to stamps, especially TGF stamps. Hehe. Okay, I will not babble on too much since there are lots of other blogs to check out as well. I made something for both categories, Holiday and General. First up is my Holiday card. I recently acquired Hippie Anya! She inspired me to make a "peace" card for the holidays. But then I had to add Fleur Anya for "love" ... and 80s Anya for "joy." So great that these stamps could be turned into something Christmas-y. My General project has been swimming in my mind ever since I made that counting book a while back with TGF stamps as well. I thought I could make an ABC book too. But I didn't make this into a book. More like flashcards, I suppose. My youngest has a hard time recognizing lower case letters so I thought this would be fun for him. All stamps are TGF. I ...

Comments